* Matthew 14:33 - Then those who were in the ship came and worshipped Him, saying, Of a truth You are the Son of God.
* Matthew 27:43, 54 - He trusted in God; let Him deliver Him now, if He will have Him: for He said, I am the Son of God....Now when the centurion, and those who were with him watching Jesus, saw the earthquake, and those things that were done, they feared greatly, saying, Truly this was the Son of God.
* Mark 1:1 - The beginning of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, the Son of God.
* Mark 3:11 - And unclean spirits, when they saw Him, fell down before Him, and cried, saying, You are the Son of God.
* Mark 15:29 - And when the centurion, which stood over against Him, saw that He so cried out, and gave up the Ghost, he said, Truly this man was the Son of God.
* Luke 1:35 - And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon you, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow you: therefore also the Holy One Who shall be born of you shall be called the Son of God.
* Luke 4:41 - And devils also came out of many, crying out, and saying, You are Christ the Son of God. And He rebuking them allowed them not to speak: for they knew that He was Christ.
* John 1:34, 49 - And I saw, and bare record that this is the Son of God....Nathanael answered and said unto Him, Rabbi, You are the Son of God; You are the King of Israel.
* John 9:35-38 - Jesus heard that they had cast him out; and when He had found him, He said unto him, Do you believe on the Son of God? He answered and said, Who is He, Lord, that I might believe on Him? And Jesus said unto him, You have both seen Him, and it is He that talks with you. And he said, Lord, I believe. And he worshipped Him.
* John 10:36 - Say you of Him, Whom the Father has sanctified, and sent into the world, You blaspheme; because I said, I am the Son of God?
* John 11:27 - She said unto Him, Yes Lord: I believe that You are the Christ, the Son of God Who should come into the world.
* John 19:7 - The Jews answered him, We have a law, and by our law He ought to die, because He made Himself the Son of God.
* John 20:30-31 - And many other signs truly did Jesus in the presence of His disciples, which are not written in this book: but these are written, that you might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing, you might have life through His name.
THESE THINGS HAVE I WRITTEN UNTO YOU WHO BELIEVE ON THE NAME OF THE SON OF GOD; SO THAT YOU MAY KNOW THAT YOU HAVE ETERNAL LIFE, AND THAT YOU MAY CONTINUE TO BELIEVE ON THE NAME OF THE SON OF GOD (1 Jn. 5:13 SLV).