* Genesis 1:1, 27 - In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth....So God created man in His own image, in the image of God created He him; male and female created He them.
* Psalm 33:6 - By the Word of the LORD were the heavens made; and all the host of them by the breath of His mouth.
* John 1:1-3, 10, 14 - In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The Same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by Him; and without Him was not anything made that was made....He was in the world, and the world was made by Him, and the world knew Him not....And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.
* Ephesians 3:9 - And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world has been hidden in God, Who created all things by Jesus Christ.
* Colossians 1:13-17 - God has delivered us from the power of darkness, and has translated us into the kingdom of His dear Son: in Whom we have redemption through His blood, even the forgiveness of sins: Who is the image of the invisible God, the first to be resurrected of every creature: For by Him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by Him, and for Him: and He is before all things, and by Him all things consist. [See: 1 Cor. 15:20-26]
* Hebrews 1:1-3 - God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spoke in time past unto the fathers by the prophets, has in these last days spoken unto us by His Son, Whom He has appointed heir of all things, by Whom also He made the worlds; Who being the brightness of His glory, and the express image of His person, and upholding all things by the Word of His power, when He had by Himself purged our sins, He sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high."
* Revelation 4:8-11 - And the four beasts had each of them six wings about him; and they were full of eyes within: and they rested not day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, Who was, and Who is, and Who is to come. And when those beasts gave glory and honor and thanks to Him Who sat on the throne, Who lives forever and ever, the four and twenty elders fell down before Him that sat on the throne, and worshipped Him Who lives forever and ever, and they cast their crowns before the throne and said, You are worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honor and power: for You have created all things, and for Your pleasure they are and were created.