THE NATURAL BODY CONSISTS OF FLESH AND BLOOD!* Matthew 16:17 - "And Jesus answered and said unto him, You are blessed, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood has not revealed it unto you, but My Father Who is in heaven."
* 1 Corinthians 15:50 - "Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither does corruption inherit incorruption."
* Galatians 1:16-17 - "But when it pleased God, Who separated me from my mother's womb, and called me by His grace, to reveal His Son in me, that I might preach Him among the heathen; immediately I conferred not with flesh and blood."
* Ephesians 6:12 - "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."
* Hebrews 2:14 - "Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, He also Himself likewise took part of the same; that through death He might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil."
THE RESURRECTED BODY WILL CONSIST OF FLESH AND BONE!* Luke 24:39 - "Behold My hands and My feet, that it is I Myself: handle Me, and see; for a spirit does not have flesh and bones, as you see Me have."
WHY NO BLOOD? JESUS POURED OUT HIS BLOOD FOR US!* Leviticus 17:11 - "For the life of the flesh is in the blood: and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an atonement for your souls: for it is the blood that makes an atonement for the soul."
* Matthew 26:28 - "For this is My blood of the New Testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins."
* Matthew 27:25 - "Then answered all the people, and said, His blood be on us, and on our children."
* Romans 5:9 - "Much more then, being now justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him."
* 1 Corinthians 5:7 - "Purge out therefore the old leaven, that you may be a new lump, as you are unleavened. For even Christ, our Passover, is sacrificed for us."
* 1 Corinthians 10:16 - "The cup of blessing which we bless, is it not the communion of the blood of Christ? The bread which we break, is it not the communion of the body of Christ?"
* 1 Corinthians 11:25 - "After the same manner also He took the cup, when He had supped, saying, This cup is the New Testament in My blood: you are to do this, as oft as you drink it, in remembrance of Me."
* Ephesians 1:7 - "In Whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace."
* Ephesians 2:13 - "But now in Christ Jesus you who sometimes were far off, are made nigh by the blood of Christ."
* Hebrews 9:14 - "How much more shall the blood of Christ, Who through the eternal Spirit offered Himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?"
* Hebrews 9:22 - "And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission.