* Leviticus 23:4-8 - "These are the feasts of the LORD, even holy convocations, which ye shall proclaim in their seasons. In the fourteenth day of the first month at even is the LORD's passover. And on the fifteenth day of the same month is the feast of unleavened bread unto the LORD: seven days ye must eat unleavened bread. In the first day ye shall have an holy convocation: ye shall do no servile work therein. But ye shall offer an offering made by fire unto the LORD seven days: in the seventh day is an holy convocation: ye shall do no servile work therein."
* Matthew 12:38-40 - "Then certain of the scribes and of the Pharisees answered, saying, Master, we would see a sign from You. But He answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seeks after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonah: For as Jonah was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth."
* Matthew 26:2 - "You know that after two days is the feast of the Passover, and the Son of man is betrayed to be crucified."
* Mark 14:1 - "After two days was the feast of the Passover, and of unleavened bread: and the chief priests and the scribes sought how they might take Him by craft, and put Him to death."
* Luke 22:7 - "Then came the day of unleavened bread, when the Passover must be killed."
* John 13:1 - "Now before the feast of the Passover, when Jesus knew that His hour was come that He should depart out of this world unto the Father, having loved His own which were in the world, He loved them unto the end."
* John 18:28 - "Then led they Jesus from Caiaphas unto the hall of judgment: and it was early; and they themselves went not into the judgment hall, lest they should be defiled; but that they might eat the Passover."
* John 18:39 - "But you have a custom, that I should release unto you one at the Passover: will you therefore that I release unto you the King of the Jews?"
* John 19:14 - "And it was the preparation of the Passover, and about the sixth hour: and he said unto the Jews, Behold your King!"
* 1 Corinthians 5:7 - "Purge out therefore the old leaven, that you may be a new lump, as you are unleavened. For even Christ our Passover is sacrificed for us."
THE WORD OF GOD IS TRUE; TRADITION IS NOT ALWAYS TRUE.