BORN AGAIN BELIEVERS WILL NOT BE HERE DURING THE TRIBULATION
BECAUSE ITS FOCUS IS UPON ISRAEL!
* Daniel 9:27 - "And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week, he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate."
* Jeremiah 30:7 - "Alas! For that day is great, so that none is like it: it is even The Time of Jacob's Trouble; but he shall be saved out of it."
* Matthew 24:21 - "For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be."
BORN AGAIN BELIEVERS WILL BE REMOVED PRIOR TO THE PERIOD OF GOD'S WRATH IN WHAT IS KNOWN AS THE RAPTURE OF THE CHURCH!
* John 14:1-3 - "Let not your heart be troubled: you believe in God, believe also in Me. In My Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto Myself; that where I am, there you may be also."
* 1 Thessalonians 1:9-10 - For they themselves show of us what manner of entering in we had unto you, and how you turned to God from idols to serve the living and true God; and to wait for His Son from heaven, Whom He raised from the dead, even Jesus, Who delivered us from the wrath to come."
* 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17 - "For the Lord Himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord."
* 1 Thessalonians 5:9-10 - "For God has not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ, Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with Him."
* Revelation 3:10 - "Because you have kept the Word of My patience, I also will keep you from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try those who dwell upon the earth."
FOUR EXAMPLES OF PEOPLE BEING TAKEN UP
* Luke 17:26, 28 - "And as it was in the days of Noah" - (see Genesis 7:17). "Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot" - (see Genesis 19:17).
* "Enoch was translated that he should not see death" (see Genesis 5:24).
* "Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven." (see 2 Kings 2:11).
ACCEPT JESUS AS LORD TODAY, OR FACE THE WRATH OF GOD TO COME!