* Matthew 3:3 - "For this is he that was spoken of by the prophet Isaiah, saying, The voice of one crying in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make His paths straight" (see Isa. 40:3).
* Matthew 7:13-14 - "Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it."
* Matthew 22:16 - "And they sent out unto Him their disciples with the Herodians, saying, Master, we know that Thou art true, and teachest the way of God in truth, neither carest Thou for any man: for Thou regardest not the person of men."
* Mark 1:3 - "The voice of one crying in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make His paths straight."
* Mark 10:52 - "And Jesus said unto him, Go thy way; thy faith hath made thee whole. And immediately he received his sight, and followed Jesus in the way."
* Mark 12:14 - "And when they were come, they say unto Him, Master, we know that Thou art true, and carest for no man: for Thou regardest not the person of men, but teachest the way of God in truth...."
* Luke 1:79 - "To give light to them that sit in darkness and in the shadow of death, to guide our feet into the way of peace."
* Luke 3:4 - "As it is written in the book of the words of Isaiah the prophet, saying, The voice of one crying in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make His paths straight."
* Luke 20:21 - "And they asked Him, saying, Master, we know that Thou sayest and teachest rightly, neither acceptest Thou the person of any, but teachest the way of God truly."
* John 1:23 - "He said, I am the voice of one crying in the wilderness, Make straight the way of the Lord, as said the prophet Isaiah."
* John 14:4-6 - "And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know. Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither Thou goest; and how can we know the way? Jesus saith unto him, I AM THE WAY, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me."
* Acts 9:2 - "And desired of him letters to Damascus to the synagogues, that if he found any of this (the) way, whether they were men or women, he might bring them bound unto Jerusalem."
* Acts 16:17 - "The same followed Paul and us, and cried, saying, These men are the servants of the most high God, which shew unto us the way of salvation."
* Acts 18:25-26 - "This man was instructed in the way of the Lord; and being fervent in the spirit, he spake and taught diligently the things of the Lord, knowing only the baptism of John. And he began to speak boldly in the synagogue: whom when Aquila and Priscilla had heard, they took him unto them, and expounded unto him the way of God more perfectly."
* Acts 24:14 - "But this I confess unto thee, that after the way which they call heresy, so worship I the God of my fathers, believing all things which are written in the Law and in the Prophets."
* 2 Peter 2:2 - "And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of."
THE HOLY SPIRIT INDWELLS BELIEVERS
TO LEAD US IN THE WAY WE SHOULD GO!