THE RULE OF TWO WITNESSES: PAST, PRESENT, AND FUTUREIN OLD TESTAMENT TIMES: * Deuteronomy 19:15 - "One witness shall not rise up against a man for any iniquity, or for any sin, in any sin that he sins: at the mouth of two witnesses, or at the mouth of three witnesses, shall the matter be established."
IN NEW TESTAMENT TIMES: * Mark 6:7 - "And Jesus called unto Him the twelve, and began to send them forth by twos; and He gave them power over unclean spirits."
IN PROPHECY OF FUTURE TIMES: * Revelation 11:3 - "And I will give power unto My two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth."
MATTHEW'S AND JOHN'S TESTIMONY OF CHRIST'S DEITY* Matthew 2:11 - "And when the wise men had gone into the house, they saw the young child with Mary His mother, and fell down, and worshipped Him: and when they had opened their treasures, they presented gifts unto Him of gold, and frankincense, and myrrh."
* Matthew 4:10 - "Then Jesus said unto him, Depart from Me, Satan: for it is written, You shall worship the Lord your God, and Him only shall you serve."
* Matthew 8:2 - "And, behold, there came a leper and worshipped Him, saying, Lord, if You will it, You can make me clean."
* Matthew 9:18 - "While He spoke these things unto them, behold, there came a certain ruler who worshipped Him, saying, My daughter is even now dead: but come and lay Your hand upon her, and she shall live."
* Matthew 14:33 - "Then those who were in the ship came and worshipped Him, saying, Of a truth You are the Son of God."
* Matthew 15:25 - "Then a Canaanite woman came and worshipped Him, saying, Lord, help me."
* Matthew 20:20 - "Then the mother of Zebedee's children, accompanied by her sons, came worshipping Him, and desiring a certain thing of Him."
* Matthew 28:9 - "And as the women went to tell His disciples, behold, Jesus met them, saying, All hail. And they came and held Him by the feet, and worshipped Him."
* Matthew 28:16-17 - "Then the eleven disciples went away into Galilee, to a mountain where Jesus had told them. And when they saw Him, they worshipped Him: but some doubted."
* John 1:1, 14 - "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God....And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us...."
* John 9:38 - "And the man who had been born blind said, Lord, I believe. And he worshipped Him."
* John 20:28 - "And Thomas answered and said unto Him, My Lord and my God."