* Job 30:23 - For I know that You will bring me to death, and to the house appointed for all living.
* Isaiah 56:7 - Even them will I bring to My holy mountain, and make them joyful in My house of prayer: their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted upon My altar; for My house shall be called a house of prayer for all people.
* Jeremiah 2:29 - Wherefore will you plead with Me? You all have transgressed against Me, says the LORD.
* Romans 3:23 - For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God!
* Romans 5:12 - Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for all have sinned!
* 2 Corinthians 5:14-15 - For the love of Christ constrains us; because we judge that if one died for all, then were all dead: and that He died for all, that those who live should no longer live unto themselves, but unto Him Who died for them, and rose again.
* Galatians 5:14 - For all the Law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; You shall love your neighbor as you love yourself.
* Philippians 2:21 - For all seek their own, not the things which are Jesus Christ's.
* 1 Timothy 2:5-6 - For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; Who gave Himself as a ransom for all, to be revealed in due time.
* 1 John 2:2 - And He is the One Who paid for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.
* 1 John 2:16 - For all that is in the world (the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life), is not of the Father, but is of the world.
* 1 John 5:19 - And we know that we are of God, and the whole world lies in wickedness.
THIS IS MY UNDERSTANDING OF GOD'S WORD:
WE ALL SIN; JESUS DIED FOR ALL SINNERS;
ALL WHO CALL UPON HIM AS LORD WILL BE SAVED!