THE WRATH OF GOD IS COMING UPON THE WHOLE WORLD
* John 3:36 - "He who...does not believe the Son shall not see eternal life; but the wrath of God awaits him."
* Romans 1:18 - "For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who refuse to believe the truth."
* Ephesians 5:6 - "Let no man tempt you with vain words: for because of these things the wrath of God shall come upon the children of disobedience."
* Colossians 3:6 - "Because of these things, the wrath of God shall come upon the children of disobedience."
* Revelation 15:1 - "And I saw another sign in heaven, great and marvelous, seven angels having the seven last plagues; for in them is filled up the wrath of God."
* Revelation 16:1 - "And I heard a great voice out of the temple saying to the seven angels, Go your ways, and pour out the vials of the wrath of God upon the earth."
BORN AGAIN BELIEVERS WILL NOT BE HERE WHEN IT IS POURED OUT
* John 3:36 - "He who believes the Son has everlasting life: and he who does not believe the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God awaits him."
* John 14:1-3 - "Let not your heart be troubled: you believe in God, believe also in Me. In My Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto Myself; that where I am, there you may be also."
* Romans 5:8-10 - "But God demonstrated His love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, being now justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him. For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of His Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by His life."
* 1 Thessalonians 1:10 - "...wait for His Son from heaven, Whom He raised from the dead, even Jesus, Who delivered us from the wrath to come."
* 1 Thessalonians 5:8-10 - "But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation. For God has not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ, Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with Him." [All Scripture is from the SLV - Skip's Lighthouse Version]
FOR THE UNBELIEVER, THE WRATH OF GOD AWAITS HIM.
FOR THE BELIEVER, THE WRATH WAS POURED OUT UPON JESUS!
THE CHOICE IS YOURS!