* Acts 2:45 - "And sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all men, as every man had need."
* Acts 4:35 - "And laid them down at the apostles' feet: and distribution was made unto every man according as he had need."
* Acts 11:29 - "Then the disciples, every man according to his ability, determined to send relief unto the brethren who dwelt in Judaea."
* Romans 3:23 - "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God."
* Romans 12:3 - "For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man who is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God has dealt to every man the measure of faith."
* Romans 14:5 - "One man esteems one day above another: another esteems every day alike. Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind."
* 1 Corinthians 4:5 - "Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord comes, Who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts: and then shall every man have praise of God."
* 1 Corinthians 15:22-23 - "For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive. But every man in his own order: Christ the first-fruits; afterward they that are Christ's at His coming."
* 2 Corinthians 5:14-15 - "For the love of Christ constrains us; because we thus judge, that if One died for all, then were all dead: and that He died for all, that they who live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto Him Who died for them, and rose again."
* 2 Corinthians 9:7 - "Every man according as he purposes in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loves a cheerful giver."
* Galatians 5:14 - "For all the Law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; You shall love your neighbor as yourself."
* Ephesians 4:25 - "Wherefore putting away lying, speak every man truth with his neighbor: for we are members one of another."
* Ephesians 5:20 - "Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."
* Colossians 1:28 - "Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus."
* Colossians 4:6 - "Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that you may know how you ought to answer every man."
* 1 Timothy 2:5-6 - "For there is one God, and one Mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; Who gave Himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time."
* Hebrews 2:9 - "But we see Jesus, Who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honor; that He by the grace of God should taste death for every man."
* Hebrews 10:10 - "By Who's will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all."
* 1 Peter 3:15 - "But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asks you a reason of the hope that is in you, with meekness and fear."
"For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Rom. 10:13)!