* John 1:11-13 - Jesus came unto His own, and His own received Him not. But as many as received Him, to them gave He power to become the sons of God, even to those who believe on His name: who were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.
* John 3:14-17 - And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: that whosoever believes in Him should not perish, but have eternal life. For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not His Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through Him might be saved.
* John 11:25-27 - Jesus said unto her, I AM The Resurrection, and The Life: he that believes in Me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: and whosoever lives and believes in Me shall never die. Do you believe this? She said unto Him, Yes, Lord: I believe that You are the Christ, the Son of God, Who should come into the world.
* John 12:46 - I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believes on Me should not abide in darkness.
* 1 John 2:2 - And He is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.
* 1 John 4:15 - Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwells in him, and he in God.
* 1 John 5:1 - Whosoever believes that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: and everyone that loves Him Who begat, loves Him also that is begotten of Him.
JESUS DIED FOR ALL, BUT ALL DO NOT BELIEVE IN HIM!
DO YOU? CAN PEOPLE TELL YOU DO?