GOD HAS SAVED BELIEVERS FROM THE WRATH TO COME
 Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:
 By Whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.
 And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation builds patience;
 And patience, experience; and experience, hope:
 And there is no shame in hope; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Spirit Who is given unto us.
 For when we were powerless against sin, at the appointed time, Christ died for us, the ungodly.
 For rarely would a man die even for a righteous man: yet still, for a good man, some would dare to die.
 But God demonstrated His love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
 Much more then, being now justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him.
 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of His Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by His life.
 And not only so, but we also rejoice in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, by Whom we have now received the atonement (Romans 5:1-11).
* 1 Thessalonians 1:10 - And to wait for His Son from heaven, Whom He raised from the dead, even Jesus, Who delivered us from the wrath to come.
* 1 Thessalonians 5:9 - For God has not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ.
BUT WOE TO THOSE WHO REJECT HIS GIFT OF SALVATION
* John 3:36 - He that believes on the Son has everlasting life: and he that does not believe on the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abides on him.
* Ephesians 2:8-9 - For by grace are you saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: not of works, lest any man should boast.
* Ephesians 5:6 - Let no man deceive you with vain words,,,the wrath of God comes upon the children of disobedience.
DO YOU LONG FOR THE LORD'S RETURN, OR DO YOU FEAR IT?