The word "walk," translated from the Hebrew יָלַךְ (yalak), occurs 122 time in the Old Testament, and from the Greek περιπατέω (peripateō), occurs 93 times in the New Testament; they have been defined as: "conducting one's self honorably; living out one's life in obedience to God." Here are a few examples:
* Psalm 1:1 - Blessed is the man who does not walk in the counsel of the ungodly, nor does he stand in the way of sinners, nor does he sit in the seat of the scornful.
* Micah 6:8 - He has shown you, O man, what is good; and that which the LORD requires of you: do that which is good; love showing mercy to others; and to walk in humility with your God?
* Romans 6:4 - Therefore we are buried with Him by baptism into death: that just as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.
* Romans 13:13 - Let us walk honestly....
* 2 Corinthians 5:7 - For we walk by faith, not by sight.
* Galatians 5:16 - This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and you will not fulfill the lust of the flesh.
* Ephesians 2:10 - For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God has before ordained that we should walk in them.
* Philippians 3:17 - Brethren, be followers of Christ with me, and take note of those who walk according to my example.
* Colossians 1:9-10; 2:6 - We...do not cease to pray for you, and to desire that you might be filled with the knowledge of His will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding; in order that you might walk worthy of the Lord....Therefore, as you have received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in Him.
* 1 Thessalonians 2:11-12 - You know how we...instructed every one of you, that you are to walk worthy of God, Who hath called you unto his kingdom and glory.
* 1 John 2:6 - Those who say they abide in Him ought to walk, even as He walked.
BORN AGAIN BELIEVERS ARE NOT SAVED BY DOING RELIGIOUS WORKS, BUT BY BELIEVING JESUS CHRIST IS THE RISEN SON OF GOD!
HOWEVER, ONCE ONE HAS PLACED HIS OR HER FAITH IN CHRIST, GOD EXPECTS HIS ADOPTED CHILD TO WALK IN A MANNER WHICH GLORIFIES HIM!