* Matthew 24:44 - "Therefore be ready: for in such an hour as you think not, the Son of man shall come."
* Matthew 25:13 - "Watch therefore, for you know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man shall come."
* Mark 8:38 - "Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of Me and of My Words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when He shall come in the glory of His Father with the holy angels."
* Mark 13:32, 35 - "But of that day and that hour, no man knows, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father....Watch therefore: for you know not when the Master of the house shall come, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning."
* Luke 12:40 - "Therefore be ready also: for the Son of man shall come at an hour when you think not."
* Luke 18:8 - "I tell you that He will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man shall come, will He find faith on the earth?"
* 1 Thessalonians 5:1-3 - "But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you. For yourselves know perfectly that the Day of the Lord shall come as a thief in the night. For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction shall come upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape."
* Jude 1:14-15 - "And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord shall come with ten thousands of His saints, to execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against Him."
* Revelation 1:7 - "Behold, He shall come with clouds; and every eye shall see Him, and they also who pierced Him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of Him. Even so, Amen."
* Revelation 22:16-17, 20 - "I Jesus have sent My angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star. And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely....He who testifies these things says, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus."