* 2 Samuel 7:26 - And let Your name be magnified forever, saying, The LORD of hosts is the God over Israel....
* 2 Samuel 22:4 - I will call on the LORD, Who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from my enemies.
* 1 Chronicles 16:25 - For great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised: He also is to be feared above all gods.
* 1 Chronicles 17:24 - Let it even be established, that Your name may be magnified forever, saying, The LORD of hosts is the God of Israel....
* Psalm 18:3 - I will call upon the LORD, Who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from my enemies.
* Psalm 35:27 - Let them shout for joy, and be glad, that favor my righteous cause: yea, let them say continually, Let the LORD be magnified, Who has pleasure in the prosperity of His servant.
* Psalm 40:16 - Let all those that seek You rejoice and be glad in You: let those who love Your salvation say continually, The LORD be magnified.
* Psalm 48:1 - Great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised in the city of our God, in the mountain of His holiness.
* Psalm 70:4 - Let all those that seek You rejoice and be glad in You: and let those who love Your salvation say continually, Let God be magnified.
* Psalm 96:4 - For the LORD is great, and greatly to be praised: He is to be feared above all gods.
* Psalm 113:3 - From the rising of the sun unto the going down of the same the LORD's name is to be praised.
* Psalm 145:3 - Great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised; and His greatness is unsearchable.
* Malachi 1:5 - And your eyes shall see, and you shall say, The LORD will be magnified from the border of Israel.
* Acts 19:17 - And this was known to all the Jews and Greeks also dwelling at Ephesus; and fear fell on them all, and the name of the Lord Jesus was magnified.
* Philippians 1:20 - According to my earnest expectation and my hope, that in nothing I shall be ashamed, but that with all boldness, as always, so now also Christ shall be magnified in my body, whether it be by life, or by death.
Yes, God's name is sacred; it is holy; it is worthy of the utmost respect! And yet, the Lord wants those who honor Him, to have even more respect for His Word! As the saying goes, "One is only as good as His word!" If you cannot trust His Word, then don't trust Him! That is why God had the Psalmist write:
* Psalm 138:2 - I will worship toward Your holy temple, and praise Your name for Your loving kindness and for Your truth: for You have magnified Your Word above all Your name.
THE BIBLE IS GOD'S WORD; JESUS IS THE WORD MADE FLESH!