* Matthew 22:31-32 - But as pertaining to the resurrection of the dead, have you not read that which was spoken unto you by God, saying, I AM the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? God is not the God of the dead, but of the living.
* Matthew 27:52-53 - And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose, and came out of the graves after His resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.
* John 5:28-29 - Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear His voice, and shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.
[Note: "Doing good" is defined in John 6:29, which reads, "Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that you believe on Him Whom He has sent."]
* John 11:25 - Jesus said unto her, I AM the resurrection, and the life: he who believes in Me, though he were dead, yet shall he live.
* Acts 2:29-32 - Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulchre is with us unto this day. Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne; he seeing this before spoke of the resurrection of Christ, that His soul was not left in hell, neither His flesh did see corruption. This same Jesus has God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses.
* Romans 1:3-4 - Concerning His Son Jesus Christ our Lord, Who was made of the seed of David according to the flesh; and declared to be the Son of God with power, according to the Spirit of holiness, by His resurrection from the dead.
* 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 - Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the Gospel....how that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures; and that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day according to the Scriptures.
* 1 Peter 3:3-5 - Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, Who according to His abundant mercy has begotten us again unto a living hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, to an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that does not fade away, reserved in heaven for you, who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.
ALL WILL BE RESURRECTED: SOME TO LIFE AND SOME TO DAMNATION!