* Matthew 9:13 - "...I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.
* Mark 1:15 - "The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent and believe the Gospel."
* Luke 13:3, 5 - "...I tell you, No: but, unless you repent, you shall all likewise perish.
* Luke 15:10 - "...I say unto you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner who repents.
* Luke 24:47 - "...repentance and remission of sins should be preached in His name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.
* Act 3:19 - "Repent therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord.
* Acts 11:18 - "When they heard these things, they held their peace, and glorified God, saying, Then has God also granted repentance unto life to the Gentiles."
* Acts 20:21 - "Testifying both to the Jews, and also to the Greeks, repentance toward God, and faith toward our Lord Jesus Christ."
* Acts 26:20 - "But showed first unto them of Damascus, and at Jerusalem, and throughout all the coasts of Judaea, and then to the Gentiles, that they should repent and turn to God, and do works which show their repentance."
* Romans 2:4 - "...Do you not know that the goodness of God leads to repentance?"
* 2 Corinthians 7:10 - "...Godly sorrow yields repentance to salvation not to be repented of: but the sorrow of the world has results in death."
* Hebrews 6:1 - "Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto spiritual maturity; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God."
* 2 Peter 3:9 - "The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is long-suffering toward us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance."
REMISSION IS WHAT JESUS HAS DONE FOR ME;
REPENTANCE IS EVIDENCE I BELIEVE IT!