BELIEVING THE GOSPEL MESSAGE SAVES THE LOST* Romans 1:15-17 (SLV) - "...I am also ready to preach the Gospel to you that are at Rome. For I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God that saves every one who believe; to the Jews first, and also to the Gentiles. For it is in the Gospel message that the righteousness of God is revealed...."
THE GOSPEL MESSAGE THAT SAVES* 1 Corinthians 15:1, 3-4 (SLV) - "Moreover, brethren, I again declare unto you the Gospel which I preached unto you, which also you have received as truth, and wherein you stand....For I delivered unto you, first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures; and that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day according to the Scriptures."
- The death of Jesus was foretold in the O. T. Scriptures - Psalm 22; Isaiah 53; etc.!
- The burial of Jesus was foretold in the O. T. Scriptures - Psalm 16:9-10; Isaiah 53:9; etc.!
- The Resurrection of Jesus was foretold in the O. T. Scriptures - Psalm 17:15; 22:22; etc.!
* Luke 24:25-27 (SLV) - "Then Jesus said unto them, O fools, and slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken: Ought not Christ to have suffered these things, and to entered into His glory? And beginning at Moses and all the prophets, He expounded unto them in all the Scriptures the things concerning Himself."
SALVATION REQUIRES FAITH IN THE LORD'S RESURRECTION* Romans 10:8-13 (SLV) - "...the Word of faith, which we preach; that if you confess your faith in the Lord Jesus, and you believe with all your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you shall be saved. For with the heart man believes unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. For the Scripture says, Whosoever believes on Him shall not be ashamed. For there is no difference between the Jew and the Gentile: for the same Lord is over all and His righteousness is abundantly available unto all that call upon Him. For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved." [See: Luke 24:47; 2 Corinthians 5:21; etc.].
* 1 Corinthians 15:13-20 (SLV) - "...if there be no resurrection of the dead, then is Christ not risen: and if Christ is not risen, then our preaching is worthless, and your faith is useless. Yes, and we are false witnesses of God; because we have testified that God raised up Christ: Whom He could not have raised up, if the dead do not rise. For if the dead do not rise, then Christ is not raised: and if Christ is not raised, your faith is vain, and your sins have not been forgiven! That means those who have died believing in Christ, have perished. If in this life only, we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable. But Christ is risen from the dead...!"
IF YOU BELIEVE JESUS DIED FOR YOUR SINS, AND YOU ACKNOWLEDGE HIM
TO BE YOUR RISEN LORD, YOU ARE SAVED!
IF YOU ARE SAVED, ACT LIKE IT - THEN TELL OTHERS!