* Matthew 12:21 - And in His name shall the Gentiles trust.
* Luke 2:21 - And when eight days were accomplished for the circumcising of the child, His name was called JESUS, which was so named of the angel before He was conceived in the womb.
* Luke 24:47 - And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in His name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.
* John 1:12 - But as many as received Him, to them gave He power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on His name.
* John 20:31 - But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through His name.
* Acts 10:43 - To Him give all the prophets witness, that through His name whosoever believeth in Him shall receive remission of sins.
* 1 John 2:12 - I write unto you, little children, because your sins are forgiven you for His name's sake.
* Revelation 19:30 - And He was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and His name is called The Word of God.
* Revelation 22:1-4 - And he showed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb. In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bares twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations. And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and His servants shall serve Him: And they shall see His face; and His name shall be in their foreheads.
WHOSOEVER SHALL ACCEPT JESUS AS LORD SHALL BE SAVED!