JESUS WAS CRUCIFIED, DIED, AND WAS BURIED
* Matthew 27:50 - "Jesus, when He had cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost."
* Mark 15:37 - "And Jesus cried with a loud voice, and gave up the ghost."
* Luke 23:46 - "And when Jesus had cried with a loud voice, He said, Father, into Thy hands I commend My spirit: and having said this, He gave up the ghost."
* John 19:30 - "When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, He said, It is finished: and He bowed His head, and gave up the ghost."
* Romans 5:6, 8 - "For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly. But God demonstrated His love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us."
* 1 Corinthians 15:3 - "For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures."
* 1 Thessalonians 5:9-10 - "For God has not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ, Who died for us...."
BUT DEATH AND THE GRAVE COULD NOT HOLD HIM
* Matthew 28:6 - "He is not here: for He is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay."
* Mark 16:6 - "And he said unto them, Be not afraid: You seek Jesus of Nazareth, Who was crucified: He is risen; He is not here: behold the place where they laid Him."
* Luke 24:5-6 - "...Why do you seek the living among the dead? He is not here; He is risen...."
* John 20:16 - "Jesus said unto her, Mary. She turned and said unto Him, Rabboni; which is to say, Master."
* Acts 3:15 - "And killed the Prince of life, whom God hath raised from the dead; whereof we are witnesses
* Acts 10:40-41 - "Him God raised up the third day, and showed Him openly; not to all the people, but unto witnesses chosen before of God, even to us, who did eat and drink with Him after he rose from the dead."
* Romans 6:9 - "Knowing that Christ being raised from the dead shall die no more; death having no more dominion over Him."
* 1 Corinthians 15:4 - "And that He was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the Scriptures."
* 1 Thessalonians 1:10 - "And to wait for His Son from heaven, Whom He raised from the dead, even Jesus, Who delivered us from the wrath to come."
* 2 Timothy 2:8 - "Remember that Jesus Christ of the seed of David was raised from the dead according to my Gospel."
JESUS, AS THE "LAMB OF GOD," DIED FOR OUR SINS!
HE ROSE FROM THE DEAD TO RULE AS KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS!
IF YOU BELIEVE IN HIM, SERVE JESUS AS YOUR LORD!