* John 3:14-16 - "And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: that whosoever believes in Him should not perish, but have eternal life. For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life."
* John 5:46-47 - "For had you believed Moses, you would have believed Me: for he wrote of Me. But if you believe not his writings, how shall you believe My words?"
* John 6:28-29, 40, 47 - "Then said they unto Him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God? Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that you believe on Him Whom He has sent....And this is the will of Him Who sent Me, that every one who sees the Son, and believes on Him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day....Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believes on Me has everlasting life."
* John 9:35-38 - "Jesus heard that they had cast him out; and when He had found him, He said unto him, Do you believe on the Son of God? He answered and said, Who is He, Lord, that I might believe on Him? And Jesus said unto him, You have both seen Him, and it is He that talks with you. And he said, Lord, I believe. And he worshipped Him."
* John 11:25-27 - "Jesus said unto her, I am The Resurrection, and The Life: he that believes in Me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: and whosoever lives and believes in Me shall never die. Do you believe this? She said unto Him, Yes, Lord: I believe that You are the Christ, the Son of God Who should come into the world."
* John 14:1 - "Let not your heart be troubled: you believe in God, believe also in Me."
* John 16:27 - "For the Father Himself loves you, because you have loved Me, and have believed that I came out from God."
* John 20:29-31 - "Jesus said unto him, Thomas, because you have seen Me, you have believed: blessed are they who have not seen, and yet have believed. And many other signs truly did Jesus in the presence of His disciples, which are not written in this book: but these are written, that you might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing you might have life through His name."
DO YOU? DOES YOUR LIFE SHOW IT?