Thursday, March 2, 2017

GOD HAS MADE HIMSELF KNOWN

*  Genesis 24:2-3 - And Abraham said unto his eldest servant of his house, that ruled over all that he had, I ask you to put your hand under my thigh:  and I will make you swear by the LORD, the God of heaven, and the God of the earth, that you shall not take a wife unto my son of the daughters of the Canaanites, among whom I dwell.

*  Genesis 26:24 - And the LORD appeared unto Isaac the same night, and said, I am the God of Abraham your father: fear not, for I am with you, and will bless you, and multiply your seed for My servant Abraham's sake.

*  Genesis 28:13 - And, behold, the LORD stood above it, and said, I am the LORD God of Abraham your father, and the God of Isaac:  the land upon which you lay, to you will I give it, and to your seed.

*  Exodus 3:13-15 - And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers has sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is His name?  What shall I say unto them?  And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and He said, Therefore, you shall say unto the children of Israel, I AM has sent me unto you.  In addition, God said unto Moses, This is what you are to say unto the children of Israel, The LORD God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, has sent me unto you: this is My name forever, and this is My memorial unto all generations.

*  Exodus 3:18 - And they shall hearken to thy voice: and thou shalt come, thou and the elders of Israel, unto the king of Egypt, and ye shall say unto him, The LORD God of the Hebrews hath met with us: and now let us go, we beseech thee, three days' journey into the wilderness, that we may sacrifice to the LORD our God.

*  Exodus 15:1-2 - Then sang Moses and the children of Israel this song unto the LORD, and said, I will sing unto the LORD, for He has triumphed gloriously:  the horse and his rider has He thrown into the sea.  The LORD is my strength and song, and He is become my salvation: He is my God, and I will prepare Him a habitation; my father's God, and I will exalt Him.

*  Matthew 27:46 - And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani?  That is to say, My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me?

*  John 1:1, 14 - In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us....

*  John 20:17 - Jesus said unto her, Touch Me not; for I am not yet ascended to My Father: but go to My brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto My Father, and your Father; and to My God, and your God.

*  John 20:26-28 - And after eight days, again His disciples were within, and Thomas with them: then came Jesus, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, Peace be unto you.  Then Jesus said to Thomas, put forth your finger, and behold My hands; and put forth your hand, and thrust it into My side:  and be not faithless, but believing.  And Thomas answered Him saying, My Lord and my God.

THE MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION:  IS JESUS YOUR GOD?


No comments:

Post a Comment