ALL HAVE SINNED AND NEED A SAVIOR
* Romans 3:9-12 - "What then; are we better than they? No, in no wise: for we have before proved both Jews and Gentiles, that they are ALL under sin; as it is written, There are NONE who are righteous, no, NOT ONE: there are NONE who understand, there are NONE who seek after God. They are ALL gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there are NONE who do good, no, NOT ONE."
* Romans 3:19 - "Now we know that what things the Law says, it says to those who are under the Law: that every mouth may be stopped, and ALL the world may become guilty before God."
* Romans 3:23 - "...ALL have sinned, and come short of the glory of God."
* Romans 5:12 - "Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon ALL men, for that ALL have sinned."
JESUS DIED FOR THE WHOLE WORLD
* Isaiah 53:6 - "ALL we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned EVERY ONE to his own way; and THE LORD HAS LAID ON HIM THE INIQUITY OF US ALL."
* John 3:14-18 - "And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: so that WHOSOEVER believes in Him should not perish, but have eternal life. For God so loved THE WORLD, that He gave His only begotten Son, that WHOSOEVER believes in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not His Son into the world to condemn the world; but that THE WORLD THROUGH HIM MIGHT BE SAVED. He who believes on Him is not condemned: but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God."
* Romans 3:20-22 - "Therefore, by the deeds of the Law there shall no flesh be justified in His sight: for by the Law is the knowledge of sin. But now the righteousness of God apart from the Law is manifested, being witnessed by the Law and the Prophets; even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ UNTO ALL AND UPON ALL THOSE WHO BELIEVE...."
* 1 Timothy 2:3-6 - "For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior; Who will have ALL MEN TO BE SAVED, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth. For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; WHO GAVE HIMSELF A RANSOM FOR ALL...."
* Hebrews 2:9 - "But we see Jesus, Who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honor; THAT HE BY THE GRACE OF GOD SHOULD TASTE DEATH FOR EVERY MAN."
* 1 John 2:2 - "And Jesus is the propitiation (the offering acceptable by God) for our sins: and not for ours only, BUT ALSO FOR THE SINS OF THE WHOLE WORLD."
JESUS DIED FOR YOU! IF YOU BELIEVE THAT, THEN LIVE FOR HIM!